How good are you willing to let your life be? Let’s find out in this program. Lead Live Love takes an area of your life that isn’t working to the degree you want and uplevels it. Maybe you’d like to be in a relationship, tone your body, make more money, speak your voice, love yourself, be more creative–this is the place to make that happen. Through internal support and external action, we’ll bring about lasting change while raising your capacity for joy.
- Visioning and Goal Setting–getting clear on what you want your life to be
- Owning your unique gifts & creative expression
- Connecting with your Authentic Self (aka the REAL you) and living more from that place
- New techniques to implement to move through resistance and fear (including comparison, perfection and rejection)
- Self-care on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels
- Experience of surrender and feeling held by me (and the group)
- Clear, consistent new action to support your transformation
- Community, vulnerability, courage and more…
Just the simple act of investing in this experience cleared a lot of my blockages, but definitely the many tools Amber introduced allowed me to own, in the most genuine and lasting way, my innate “enoughness”. And it has permeated to every part of my life: in social situations, in dating situations and definitely in my career. The proof is in the pudding: I ended up booking and working more then I ever have while I was in Letting Life Love You. Amber had said that our outside world would change and I didn’t believe it. I thought, That happens to other people, not me. Well, I am proof that it did! This course is transformational and the best thing I could have done for myself.
- Two live (or virtual during Covid) Intensives: one at start and one at completion
- 2-hr group coaching calls twice per month
- Reports twice per month including my specific coaching & feedback
- Thinking Session with assigned partner twice per month (more details later)
- Unlimited Support from Me in our Private Facebook Group
- Unlimited Community Connection & Support from each other in our Private Facebook Group
- Required Reading – books TBA.
- Consistent challenges and unexpected surprises.
Limited to nine participants
This wonderful program truly shifted my way of thinking and relating to the world. I am a natural sceptic and was worried a group wasn’t for me, but I am so glad I gave myself this wonderful opportunity. I opened up to vulnerability, allowed myself to slow down and be more present in all areas of my life and learned to act from a place of feeling instead of overthinking. I originally wanted to focus on my own business, but quickly realized that it would be so much more beneficial to focus on my personal growth.
- 100% commitment to your growth and success — on all levels.
- Showing you where you are backing away from your strength and magnificence.
- Sharing the truth as I see it — your blind spots, wins, areas of opportunity, and gifts.
- Being with you as you strengthen the muscles and tools you need to uplevel your life.
- Creating an environment where you feel safe to share.
- Creating a learning container that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
- Sharing ALL of my learnings, mistakes, resources, ideas, experience . . . all I have is yours.
It was in our first conversation, that Amber started to open my mind. She showed me that the only thing in between my usual patterns and what I wanted to achieve was myself. I have to admit that my rational self was a bit skeptical of the coaching thing, but my gut was pushing me to join her Letting Life Love You intensive program. I really surrendered to the idea when she told me: I am not asking you to trust me, you can try and experience for yourself. I accepted the challenge and OH MY! Those four months changed significantly myself and my professional life. Amber’s approach to transformation from the inside out is brilliant and solid. I realized that one of my fears of being coached was to have to follow a formula, but Amber showed me that change can be a collaborative and creative process and I am all about that. I was suddenly excited about creating a new and authentic relationship with work and money.
Amber was loving, kind and genuine every step of the way. I felt respected, heard, understood, safe, appreciated, cherished, empowered. After four months, I was confident in myself and my value as a professional and artist. I RAISED MY FEES, ATTRACTED MORE WORK AND LEARNED TO TRUST THAT IF I CONTINUE USING THE TOOLS I LEARNED, I CAN ACHIEVE SO MUCH MORE.
Amber really helped me to find the keys to myself and unlock them. I had been a self help junkie for over 10 years, but it wasn’t until I started working with Amber that the tools I had been learning started to WORK. She has an amazing gift to help you figure out how to slow down and love yourself, and from that place everything just works better. Life flows easier and amazingly, I could see and experience life loving me.
email me here.
Born and raised in a single-parent home in Charleston, WV, Amber attended Point Park University where she received a BFA in musical theater. She moved to New York City to pursue her passion of acting, ultimately working on Broadway and touring with the musical Mamma Mia. In 2009, she left the world of theater and earned an MA in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She founded two flourishing businesses as a professional coach and facilitator—bodyheart and Fierce Loving, Inc.
Amber has a thriving coaching practice where she serves a wide range of individuals, including actors, film makers/producers, moms/dads, small business owners, coaches, and corporate and creative executives. She also creates and facilitates her own coaching groups for body, leadership, business growth and life.
Amber is lead faculty for The CFJ Coaching Success School, a six month program for coaches of all backgrounds and styles focused on the art of client acquisition through serving. Her work as an international speaker has been featured at TEDx Malibu, MSN, the White House blog (Obama administration), Camp Climb, Conscious Divas, Fear-Less Freedom Summit, University of Southern California, Penn State University and more.
Located in Los Angeles, Amber lives with her husband and two rescue pups. In addition to continuing her own education about leadership, loving, equity, justice, and inclusion, Amber also volunteers regularly at a local dog shelter. She is committed to Fiercely Loving her life and helping her clients and community do the same.