I have so much compassion for entrepreneurs—in particular solopreneurs. Choosing this path takes tremendous courage, determination and willingness.
When I started bodyheart, I had no idea what I was doing. I just wanted to help women. Taking that leap in 2009 was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. bodyheart is now thriving. In fact, it’s expanding into something bigger and better!
I love what I do fiercely, and I couldn’t have done it without opening myself to information, education, and coaching with mentors. Exactly what you are doing by being a part of this community.
I wanted to share a resource with you today. It’s a Bonus Call I offered my six-month business group, the Coaching Immersion Adventure, or fondly called, the CIA.
On this recording, you’ll hear three of the women in this program share questions close to their heart and receive coaching. You’ll discover:
- More about me and why I started bodyheart
- How I went from $44K in debt to making multiple six figures as a coach
- Where to find your ideal clients
- How to set up a coaching relationship with a friend
- How to keep going when you are in self-doubt and lacking confidence in your abilities
- How to have less resentment towards your bridge job
Let me know what you take away from it in the comments.
With Fierce Loving,